I ordered a variety of red meats and spent $375!Needless to say, this was the worst investment of my entire life.

I should have done the research first. Each cut of meat was the worst cut my wife and I have ever tasted. Absolutely disgusting! I highly encourage you not to order anything from this company.

Also, their "100% satisfaction guarantee" is a bunch of bologna. They will ignore you time and time again. I am still fighting to get a refund after 3 months of complaints to them!

Also, the door-to-door salesmen are very shady and will ask you to write the check out to them personally so they can cash it and report a lower sale amount!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of usa choice llc meat. Usa Choice Llc needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usa choice llc meat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Choice Llc.

Had an Experience with Usa Choice Llc?

Comments